måndag 2 februari 2015

JANUARY FAVES

Man Repeller by Leandra Medine of course this won’t go unnoticed, it’s become my favourite book and there’s no doubt that I’ll read it again at least once. The fact that the book is about clothes may seem superficial but it really isn’t, every chapter is about a garment but it’s not about the garment itself. I would recommend everyone to read the blogposts by Leandra (and the other authors too) on the Man Repeller blog and then read the book.

Lumene Color Correcting Cream I wore this in a shade darker (because of a fabulous spray tan) at my prom in May. After a long night in a hot venue and some dancing it almost looked as good as when applied and when I came home in the middle of the night and that’s why I decided to buy it late December. It’s lightweight but also buildable and has a nice finish.

Tromborg Lip Balm Rose is making my lips crazy soft and it leaves a nice sheer pink shade. Enough said.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar