fredag 2 januari 2015

READING

Got some reading to do and I’m really excited about it. I haven’t been reading that much in the last few years and I think it’s because of the really boring books I had to read in school, it took away the fun in reading.

Style By is the best Swedish magazine in my opinion. The content is really worth the money, you know how you can buy a magazine and then half of it is just ads? There are hardly any ads in this magazine. My favourite part of the magazine is that they in every issue visit someone, who most of the time is working within the fashion industry, and photograph their favourite garments in their own home. It’s nice to get a magazine in the post once a month, every day luxury.

I started reading Man Repeller the same night as I received it and so far it’s both smart and hilarious, just like all of Leandras blog posts. I don’t want it to end but at the same time I want to keep reading and finish it as soon as possible so that I can start reading #GIRLBOSS. Oh the struggles.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar