fredag 14 november 2014

BUT FOR TONIGHT I WANNA FALL IN LOVE

Globen, Stockholm, Wednesday November 12th

One time isn’t enough.

Elin and I met up with my brother and his girlfriend for his first concert ever. We managed to sneak in with my brothers classmates and get some really decent places after not queuing at all. When Ed walked in I could see the enormous excitement in my brother’s eyes. I’m still in a loss of words to describe Ed’s live performance but it was just as magical as in Copenhagen. I was placed a lot differently but it didn’t make it any less powerful and the fact that I got to experience my brother’s first concert with him I think made it even better. I’ve never seen that boy happier and that make me so incredibly happy.

After the concert it was really nice to get back to Elin, eat and actually get to sleep on a mattress since I was exhausted, I even talked to her in mys sleep. I took that boring four and a half, five if you count the train actually home to my little village, hour train ride home yesterday but it’s just a few weeks until I get to see Elin and visit Globen again. More about that in December…

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar