fredag 14 november 2014

PACKING UP AND TAKING OFF

When I travel a lot during a short time I always think that it’s what it feels like being a celebrity but I always remind myself that a celebrity probably doesn’t have to sleep on the floor at the airport that often since they can afford a few hours at the expensive Hilton Hotel next doors, however I can’t and I have to sleep on the floor at the airport looking out at the Hilton Hotel building dreaming of the beds inside.

After the Ed Sheeran concert we picked up our bags at the Central Station in Copenhagen and went to the airport. We arrived around midnight and went straight to Burger King for a veggie burger and some much needed water before we thought that we could get through the security check but shame on us, the security check didn’t open until 5am. We thought we could get in to the actual airport and find some comfy chairs to spend a few hours on before the tax free shops opened up but instead we had to sit outside the checks, on a really hard floor, for four hours. I managed to get a few minutes of sleep thanks to some blankets that could act as a pillow and the hours went pass rather quickly.

The picture above is taken around 7am right after the plan had taken off to Stockholm, were we landed at 8am. From the airport me and the friend I traveled with had to go separate ways to the people we would spend the night at in Stockholm and I had to go on three buses and one train to get home to Elin for a well needed shower and some breakfast.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar