lördag 15 november 2014

THIS IS WHAT A FEMINIST LOOKS LIKE

I treated myself and bought the ELLE Feminism Issue before going home from Stockholm.

When I first heard about ELLE UK releasing their December issue as a feminism issue it made me really excited, fashion and feminism is two of my favourite things in life.  I’m sure there’s smaller more independent magazines that’s been doing something similar before but I can’t reach that many foreign magazines in Sweden and seeing such a famous magazine as ELLE doing something like this is revolutionary.

I just finished reading the interview with Emma Watson and it’s perfect. I knew after seeing her speech at the UN that it couldn’t be anything but perfect and I’ve been sat with a smile plastered to my lips while reading it. I still got the interviews with Jenna Lyons, Diane von Furstenberg and Benedict Cumberbatch left to read and I’m really looking forward to it. Other than that the issue is filled with inspirational and successful women for an example ELLE UKs own editor-in-chief Lorraine Candy, who I’ve been impressed by for a long time, who is a mother of four young children, a feminist and got the career of my dreams, she’s really an inspiration.

Buy it, read it and get inspired!

1 kommentar: