torsdag 25 december 2014

CHRISTMAS EVE

Merry Christmas!
Only a few minutes ago I crashed down in the sofa after spending Christmas Eve at my grandmothers with my father’s part of the family. Here in Sweden we celebrate Christmas the 24th on Christmas Eve and I have no idea why, it just happens to be. Even though, I will be celebrating tomorrow too with my mother’s part of the family.

I’m absolutely overwhelmed with the love and gifts I received today and I can’t believe that I will receive both more love and almost the same amount of gifts tomorrow. I’m really pleased and thankful for the things I received and I’m thinking about doing a post on that in a few days.

I wanted to do a whole body Christmas outfit but the rain poured down and a space with both a good background and good lightning doesn’t exist in my house. I wore a new dark grey polo knit with black culottes. On my face I wore The Body Shop Dusty Fawn eye shadow, IsaDora Perfect Lipliner in number 36 Ruby Red and Loréal Collection Exclusive lipstick in JLO’s Pure Red.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar