söndag 14 december 2014

EYEBROWS

I am the worst at selfies.

A few years ago I never thought that eyebrows would be such an important thing in my life and that when I do my make up they would turn out to be the thing I spend the most time on. I’m not pleased with my natural eyebrows so I dye them about once a month and fill them in religiously. Today I tried to fill them in a bit different than usual and I was so pleased with the result, they were at their absolute best today and I guess that’s why I’m so thankful for managing to take an okay selfie.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Super snyggt! Jag är typ sämst på att fylla i brynen. Älskar bryn men är fan inte bra på det. Jag lyckas alltid fylla i alldeles för mycket fastän jag vet att less is more. Aja, övning ger färdighet right?

    SvaraRadera