måndag 8 december 2014

SWEDISH IDOL


After working four long days I took yet another train to Stockholm Thursday afternoon. This time the main reason was that me and two of my friends got tickets for the final of Swedish Idol.

Swedish Idol have had surprisingly good guest acts performing between the contestants this year, for example Ed Sheeran and Olly Murs, and topped it all off with a guest performance from One Direction.  Even though they only performed one song and then went straight to the airport they managed to be as charming as always, posed for a selfie with the good looking host and brought a little girl up on the stage during their performance.

The two finalists haven’t really been my cup of tea. They’re both talented but nothing unique so I didn’t care that much about who won. Even though, it was really exciting to attend a live TV recording.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar